Who am I? (First Post)

I am Mr. Treeburn. I am, what I feel, a very skilled writer. I also am a pro-legalization cannabis enthusiast. I have had many blogs in the past, but I am now getting back into it, ya know?

unnamed

This blog will consist of 95% cannabis-related posts and the remaining 5% will be dumb shit.

I hope y’all will return back! – Mr. Treeburn and his dumb shit.

Advertisements